①High dust removal efficiency, the dust removal efficiency for fine particles can reach more than 99%;
② Strong adaptability, high dust removal efficiency for various types of dust;
③The range of air volume is wide, and it can handle both small air volume and large air volume;
④ structural age; easy to operate, small footprint;
⑤ The collected dry dust particles are convenient for recycling, and there is no problem of water pollution and sludge treatment.
1. Bag-type dust removal is the process of separating solid particles in the gas using filtration technology.
2. Most of the fine dust will pass through the mesh of the filter bag with the air flow, and the coarse dust particles are blocked by inertial collision and interception. Static electricity and other effects are also captured by the fiber, and a bridging phenomenon occurs in the air.
3. As the dust-containing gas continues to pass through the fiber gap of the filter bag, the phenomenon of dust bridging between fibers continues to strengthen. After a period of time, the surface area of the filter bag gathers a layer of dust, called the primary layer of dust.
4. In the subsequent dust removal process, the primary layer of dust becomes the main filter layer of the filter bag, which allows gas to pass through and traps the dust particles. As the dust accumulates on the filter cloth, the dust removal efficiency and resistance increase accordingly.
5. When the pressure difference between the two sides of the filter bag is large, the resistance of the dust collector is too large, and the air volume of the system will be significantly reduced, which will affect the exhaust of the production system. The first layer, so as not to reduce the dust removal efficiency.
The mechanism of bag-type dust removal mainly depends on the six effects of sieve filtering, collision, hooking, diffusion, god and gravity generated when the dust-containing airflow passes through the filter bag fibers, among which the sieve filtering effect is the main.
Filtering with a layer of microporous film on the surface of the filter material is called membrane filtration, which is a surface filtration technology.
Company Name: Qingdao Xinhua Shengtai Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Contact mobile phone: 13405322555
Address: Yinzhu Street Office, Huangdao District, Qingdao